Wedding photography package prices usually depend on many factors. Preparation for a wedding photo shoot begins long before the event itself and ends well after it. Below are the basic steps we take together with you towards achieving an ideal result:
- Agree the shooting date with the photographer. To do this, contact us by phone/WhatsApp or through our feedback form.
- You choose the most suitable wedding photographer package and we prepare a contract.
- We sign a contract with you, you make an advance payment and we reserve your shooting date. For your convenience, payment can be made online through our website.
- You meet with our photographer to clarify the details of the photo shoot, to discuss the venue, decor and accessories, and to make the final calculation.
- We conduct the photo shoot on the appointed day.
- We give you your photos and videos, and select pictures for the album. We choose the cover design and the photo book pages.
- We retouch the photos for the album, create and agree on the photo book layout, and then create it.
- We handover the ready photo album to you.
Pre-wedding photo shoots are best when they portray the essence of the couple to its fullest. To get perfect images of your loving moments, explore your interests as a couple and incorporate them into your shoot. And luckily, we live in a world where everything is possible when it comes to photography.